Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any DTD Reps here?

Bkable, why don't you talk some sense into my owner... He just got hit with a 90 day charge back added to his contract. After he realized that none of us would stick around then he thought... lets just cut the commission... SO now our commission was cut 5 dollars per RGU and the I know for a fact the MSO gave him a raise on 3 of the 4 RGU's.. so now with him cutting our commissions 10% (5 dollars) and him getting a raise I think he thinks he won't lose as much. Just a week ago he stated that "when I start to lose money" i will shut this project down... UMMMM when you don't pay your reps a salary and every time I get a sale you make money and when I don't make a sale you dont lose money... I dont see the cost there... It's not my fault you pay some guy a salary to post numbers for you each and every night. It's not my fault that you decided to pay yourself a very nice salary...Most of the guys at this contract are very new to cable and actually believes that he could lose money.. I just laugh and shake my head.... He is probably reading this  lol... Hell I don't care I don't even need this job anyways.. Bkable....find me a non alchemy job with an install and I will pack my bags...LOL

SALESDAWG
This is CABL.com posting #301179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqvT
Posted in reply to: Re: Any DTD Reps here? by Bkable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Any DTD Reps here? Bkable 4/28/2010 10:14:31 PM
Re: Any DTD Reps here? newagerml 4/27/2010 5:48:41 PM