Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any DTD Reps here?

Dog-all contracts have chargeback provisions in them so your owner is just making an excuse for lowering your pay. I set money aside in a contingency fund and still pay much more that other companies do. The difference between me and other companies is if the contingency fund is not chewed up by the occasional chargeback, background checks, drug tests and clothing then remaining monies go to bonus's and company trips for top reps. In last 10 years or so we have been to Aruba 4 times, St Martin 3 times and Puerto Rico once. Had as many as 30 reps on a couple of trips all as freebie bonus's.

You can make a very good living (I do) and still not screw over the guys who do the lions share of the work. Its called contingent reward theory. Most owners seem to work under the "beat a dog while hes down" theory though lol.

Got contracts with TWC, Comcast, and Charter but don't do install side as every single time have seen an employee/contractor issue come up as far as installs it has ALWAYS been determined to be EMPLOYEE status if installs are involved. From what I have seen in your price quotes (cut $5=10%) then my guys get paid as much for sales as you probably make for sale and install.
bk
This is CABL.com posting #301337. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqyr
Posted in reply to: Re: Any DTD Reps here? by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Any DTD Reps here? salesdawg 4/29/2010 11:17:13 AM