Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: And here it is

Although I disagree with your copy and paste post, I did find this quote from you hilarious.

Also, we've covered 34M additional people, and it raised our costs by LESS than 1%, which I believe this is less than the rate of inflation. So technically, it could be argued that this isn't an increase at all.

So you are saying when I go into the grocery store and they have reaised prices .98% I won't be paying anymore money because TECHNICALLY that isn't an increase.

Just want to make sure I understand that when a cost for any item goes up any amount that is not an increase.

Wow, you DID graduate from the Obamanomics econimcs institute.

LMFAO

One other quick little note. Less than 1% may not be a lot when your talking$1, $10, $100 etc. and you have a couple million on hand.

When your talking less than 1% talking the cost from 222 billion up to 311 billion, as reported by the Medicare services agency, that is a 89 billion dollar discrepancy that you have to take out of an empty cookie jar.

Not just empty, but negative cookie jar. That's a big fricking deal. That's a lot of money.
This is CABL.com posting #300849. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqqz
Posted in reply to: Re: And here it is by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: And here it is Trey9007 4/24/2010 1:17:04 PM