Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re 420

to clerify , the ppl i fired for drug use were bragging about doing it over the last weekend, or after the drug test i'd given them, and yes i have my vices, im not a saint by any means but to me being a "professinal " mean not getting hammered the night b4 and coming in hung over/still drunk, or coming of a weekend/night of drug use that is uncalled for

no i don't run with the money, i've been with comcast here for 4 years and other than for outlined problem or other reasons i haven't had to fire anyone else for any reason.

if any of you ever decide to try to own your own install company, i'd like to see just how long you would last and how good you would do hiring ppl like that to work for you... i know you would fall into my veiw of zero tolerance of actions like this

as to what splicer said there is only 3 company's in my system and there's 250,000 ppl in the city, and over 300,000 in comcast service area we work in.

i treat all my techs as true sub-contractors i ask them if they want more work and if they say no then i don't push the issues, they get payed on time every pay day, non of this " oh we didn't receive a check from comcast so you'll have to wait" crap. hell i don't even charge back my techs. all thay have to do is tell me there taking a day or week off 24hrs ahead of  them doing it. ive had techs take over 4 weeks of vacation in 1 year and ive had no problem with it. hell i've even went as far as setting up a guy with a truck and all tools on my dime and he pay me back as he worked,

and weehaa it all starts somewhere, if the ppl installing in the system are crap you get paid crap, when you work hard and do it correctly and are not rushing cause you want off to get your fix, then you do your job right with no charge backs

This is CABL.com posting #299486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbp4A
Posted in reply to: Re: Re 420 by perseaus
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Re 420 WeeWah 4/13/2010 9:09:59 PM
Re: Re 420 goodsky 4/13/2010 2:57:47 PM