Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm........

How long is it going to take now? How many trillions were spent to prop up those banks that will have to be repaid WITH interest? A bunch of the "loans" already are in trouble of never being repaid, GM for example. Look at the other laws passed over the years that destroyed American manufacturing and detered investment in the US. Congress is a joke and they use the American Citizen as a punch line.

And when the bill comes due for all this lunacy, how does it get paid? And again, this whole banking disaster was allowed to happen by both political parties currently in DC. So why on God's green earth should I or anyone else trust them now? They all gave speeches when they passed the laws that allowed sub prime to happen telling the unwashed masses how they just fixed banking and helped us all in the quest for the American Dream when in reality they lit a fuse that almost completely destroyed it all.

You can keep on blathering about "you guys"  all you want. I could care less about the republican party that you soooo love to bring up. Only issue is, again, I can't stand either party. So "you guys" like yourself, those delusional enough to believe that any politician cares a lick about you, are insane to put you well being in the hands of any politician.
This is CABL.com posting #298864. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpUy
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm........ by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hmmm........ Trey9007 4/10/2010 10:12:21 AM
Re: Hmmm........ goodsky 4/9/2010 2:58:57 PM