Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

First of all yes health care is different than auto insurance. You don't have to have it to save you or your car. It is to pay for the other guy but you keep on saying the same thing over and over. So here it is again. It isn't the same at all. And health care isn't a law yet. It is a bill. NOONE should be fined for not wanting to pay for insurance on their own bodies. If they feel they can pay the hospital then why can't they without being fined? And one of the arguments the left has been making is that people go to the hospital and we have to pay extra. So if that system works, why don't we just stay with it? If we are already paying extra insurance for people that go to the hospital and don't pay then why are we paying for insurance for people that don't have it? Because they all have it if they want. It is called Medicade. They just have to tell the provider to give them the paperwork.
Auto insurance is the same as health care............riigght. I have a bridge to Alaska I will sell you...........cheap.

Now you keep picking on McCain as though he is the only one that does what you say. What do you think the dems and the press are doing? Saying what you want to hear. What you WANT to believe. Do you really think they are going to come out and say this is a government plan? NO. They know it would never fly. Then they put Fox on report and say it is biased and liberals believe it because they can't stand the fact that Fox is actually telling everyone what the main stream won't. What the main stream down plays. Every news report at Fox has a dem along with a republican during analysis. Guess who else is doing this now. CNN. Why? Because Fox is the number one news channel and CNN wants better ratings. Beck, O'Relly, or Hannity are not news people. They are opinion and entertainment. They are not the news but most of us can tell the difference. You need to realize you have no friends in Washington. Neither do I.
This is CABL.com posting #294732. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboPU
Posted in reply to: Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message