Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

You believe what the Republicans and Fox tell you. You can't express yourself without using the mouth piece of the Republican party can you.

The Republicans have resorted to scare tactics to prevent the passage of this bill. Death panels, socialized medicine, government takeover.

I can't believe that you so naive and gullible as to believe what the Republicans are saying. I thought that you were smarter than that, my mistake.

McCain has shown by his votes that he is against Medicare. For him to suddenly come out and say you can't cut Medicare, it's too important. If it's too important, why the fuck did he vote for cuts in it in the first place?

Health care is no different than auto insurance in respect to the law. If you don't have auto insurance, you can't legally drive that vehicle. If you do drive it and get caught, depending on where you are at, you will either get fined, or have your vehicle impounded. If you don't have health insurance, you pay a fine.

No doubt that McCain is experienced. He is experienced in telling people what they want to hear. Just a typical politician. Just like Pelosi, Reid, Obama and others.

Yes, I have read the complete bill from the first page to the last page. I am actually waiting on the revised bill. Once I receive it, I will post a link to it.

I love America just as much, if not more than McCain, you or anybody else here. For you to even imply that I don't love my country is nothing more than stupidity on your part. It just shows me how desperate that you are to prove your point.

Anyway, I said what I needed to say, an am moving to another topic.

Dale

This is CABL.com posting #294715. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboPD
There are 2 replies to this message