Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Get this bulls*^%&

If you are having 1 trouble call per 25 jobs a week, certainly sounds to me like you aren't doing a very good job. Why are you bitching? Do your discos and TC's. You still get paid, so whats your bitch?

And doing 10 jobs a day (and don't try to buillshit anyone here, we know good and well you are not doing 10 new installs w/2 or more outlets a day) isn't impossible. That was a daily occurance for us years ago and I'm not talking this single line crap, I mean dual line systems where you did twice the work for the same price as a single line system. There were days when I took out 15 jobs/day, stayed out until 11PM and was back in the shop at 7AM picking up another 15 jobs. You guys that think you are so great, you got it made. I did installs before prewires, befor recos, and built the system from scratch. To expect todays installers to be able to do that, well there would be a shortage of installers and prices would be higher.

You need to stop thinking you are such a badass and accept that you had your time at the top, now it is someone elses turn and that if you want it back, you will need to work harder, because it is obvious you are not working hard enough with 1 out of 25 jobs generating a TC.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #293003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbon1
Posted in reply to: Get this bulls*^%& by PantherFan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Get this bulls*^%& PantherFan 2/23/2010 7:52:09 PM
Re: Get this bulls*^%& djackson8809 2/23/2010 1:47:42 PM