Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More GOP Shenanigans.....

Boy, you are funny. And your definition of intelligent people is extremely flawed. If All I have is half a brain I will gladly keep it that way. It functions far better than those who think with so called whole brains, as described. B.s. aside, much of the argument against this legislation is common sense. That is something you whole brainers seem to lack. The federal government does not have this power!! Do some changes need to be made? Yes. The lefty feds were trying to slam this thru laden with pork and payoffs as well as preferential treatment to large left, ass licking groups. There is no consistency nor will it solve the serious issues you complained about. If it were passed then the ignorant, something for nothings will have it dangled like a carrot by the left in order to buy votes come voting season.(not to be confused with wabbit season) If the democraps really wanted this done it would have been done. They had the votes. They realized that more people(their constituents) are paying attention and  understand that this was a crock of bull. As well, many would have filed suit immediately as to the constitutionality of this garbage.
 Btw, this once great nation is bankrupt. See my previous post 'Try this math'.

Please enlighten me on how the feds can or will pass legislation that creates a job. That doesn't even make sense, imo.

Last I would like to add that your last two lines completely contradict."this is about we the people" Immediately followed by "This would have been good for me and mine" (paraphrasing of coarse) It seems the whole brainers are a bit selfish..
This is CABL.com posting #291734. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn3y
Posted in reply to: Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... by dlightning
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... Trey9007 2/13/2010 6:42:32 PM
Re: More GOP Shenanigans..... dlightning 2/13/2010 3:04:25 PM