Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to Republicans

Question 1 Same place I was then. Screaming at the top of my lungs that this is lunacy and that there will be a day of reconing for it. Obama and Bush have one major thing in common, progressive thinking. It is going to kill us as a country in not reined in.  The Constitution gives the feds specific and clearly defined reaponsibilities and duties. I defy anyone to tell me that the entire bunch of morons we call congress are even remotly close to following the literal meaning of the very document that gives them their job title.

Question 2 Its politics. These idiots are more worried about how it looks on TV then what it does to the country. The only reason this got trotted out like this now is they thought they had super majorities that would allow them to do it, if the vast majority of citizens liked it or not. On this the d's and r's are exactly alike. The presciption drug coverage was passed by razor thin margins and had supporters on both sides of the alise as well as dissenters. In the end, it turned into a media circus.

I also find it curious how you wish to frame a debate on an enourmous spending plan of today ( healthcare ) and say it should be passed because Bush passed  an enourmous spending plan in the past ( prescription drug ) that even you claim is wasteful. How do you justify this stance. Bush spending way too much is the reason Obama can?
This is CABL.com posting #291400. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnYa
Posted in reply to: Question to Republicans by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Question to Republicans Trey9007 2/10/2010 11:03:20 PM
Re: Question to Republicans drifterdawg 2/10/2010 9:57:19 PM