Create your free account now! Sign up

Question to Republicans

I will try my hardest not to post in this thread.  I just want to ask 2 question to the Republicans on this board.

Bush added 5 trillion to the national debt. He started 2 wars but never paid for them, started the largest entitlment program in recent history (prescrption drug program) without paying for it, cut taxes without finding ways to replace the lost revenue, and expaned government by about 35%.  Republicans had the white house and Congress and never attempted to solve the healthcare crisis, even though its part of the fastest growing part of the debt.

Question 1.  Why is it that, now, you guys claim to be worried about leaving debt to our chidren and grand-childred. Where were those concerns 2,3,5 yrs ago.

Question 2.  If the GOP really shares the feeling that something must be done about healthcare, why didn't the GOP ever lead the charge on this issue when they were in control, and do you really think the GOP thinks healthcare reform is needed, and if so, what does the GOP want achieved with healthcare reform. In other words, what are the GOP's ideas? Not GOP talking points, GOP ideas.
This is CABL.com posting #291190. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnUM
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Question to Republicans RadioMan 2/11/2010 4:06:43 AM
Re: Question to Republicans JD42596 2/10/2010 6:21:49 PM
Re: Question to Republicans sab3r 2/9/2010 6:10:10 PM
Re: Question to Republicans goodsky 2/9/2010 6:05:54 PM