Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Try this math...

Fair enough. I also agree that things need change in health care. I don't believe the current crooks have the proper mindset to do what is right. No pun intended. With that said, we need to seriously take a look at this list http://funding-programs.idilogic.aidpage.com/ and thin it way out...At very least, review and account for all this bullshit. But the crooks are too afraid of losing their seat to say anything about this ridiculous list of funding to do the right thing. I haven't looked at this in a while so I am not sure of accuracy. But you get my point. Instead they are robbing other committed monies to pay for things the fed has no business taking tax dollars to fund. Start teaching our youth to be responsible and really educate them to find alternate ways to fund much of this stuff.(if it is all so necessary) Teach them to be innovative. Come up with strategies to create organizations to fund much of this rather than bleed the taxpayer by order of the federal government. Problem is, no one wants to lead. Just follow the status quo  and pass the buck.. It is absolutely unfair to our children. We our allowing their futures to be raped. hope,change you can believe in,blah blah. Oh yeah, and keep drugging up society so it is not so painful..(obvious sarcasm)   Repeal the 16 amendment, Change to the fair tax..Repeal 17 amendment,senators to be appointed/voted in by state legislatures. Implement term limits,house and senate. Reduce pay and benefits as well. Make it a duty to educate oneself and serve similar to jury duty. Shall I go on?
This is CABL.com posting #290801. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnOv
Posted in reply to: Re: Try this math... by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Try this math... Trey9007 2/6/2010 11:34:05 AM