Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Great Example of How They Lie

Please provide proof the DOW was climbing the last 2 yrs Bush was in office.  In the other thread, I provided you infomation showing the DOW average during the last 2 years of Bush, and the 1st year under Obama.  Those graphs CLEARLY showed sharp declines under Bush, and and large gains under Obama.  If you don't respond to anything else I post,  please respond with ANYTHING you have, to back your claim that the DOW was already rising before BUsh left office. I can't wait to see where you get this outrageous notion that the DOW was climbing under Bush. Hopefully you will simply admit you made a mistake, and we can move on.

I don't hate Bush. I am not bashing Bush, and Im not bashing you.  What Im bashing is the group of people who are now crying about Obama, and said NOTHING during the Bush years which is when all these problems were created. Tough decisons will have to be made. We had 8 years of piss poor decision making and debt creation.  But how on earth can these people act like you're worried about putting debt on our children, when the very same people said nothing for the 7 years we had billion dollar wars, and wern't paying for them.  Not only did not we not pay for them, we CUT taxes to leave even more on the plate of future generations.

Obama is spending now because he had to.  It kept us from another depression. Obama has always said that step 1 was to stabalize the economy. Once the economy stabalizes, then you work on the debt.  He has said from day 1 that things wouldn't be significantly better until 2011.  If Obama doesn't address the debt, he should not be re-elected. I'm in total agreement with that. But how on earth can the people who praised both, a Reagan administration that gave us RECORD deficits over 8 years, and a Bush admin that  gave us RECORD deficts over 8 years, have the nerve to be acting so "concerned" over TEMPORARY spending in this Prez's first year.  IMO, Obama hasn' been given enough time to succeed or fail.

I can't stress enough how I feel Bush is old news. Although he is old news, the lies, BS, fear tactics of his supporters are unfortunately still in play. 

Now don't forget to post that info about the DOW.  

This is CABL.com posting #286813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmMb
Posted in reply to: Re: Great Example of How They Lie by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Great Example of How They Lie sab3r 1/8/2010 12:03:54 PM