Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Great Example of How They Lie

Another Bush basher. I didn't love him but He never called terrorism anything BUT terrorism unlike Obama. And all those that are anti Obama are so because of all the press hating Bush for being in a war, all the dem leadership criticizing him for being in a war THEY ALL VOTED FOR and then recanted because it wasn't popular and for staying in that same war. None of them are complaining about it now. Same war. Different president. It is called hypocrisy. Once again, the dow was climbing and gas went down BEFORE obama was elected. Now gas has gone up again.

Your pres has his own channel now. He has been on tv way more than Bush was. Bush didn't have his oen channel. and that channel won't allow any opposing view points. He is a lame president in my opinion.

and for the record I was agreeing with you that he doesn't use it all the time but he has said it and called it something other than terrorism. It is TERRORISM pure and simple. And for agreeing with you I get attacked. You all need to get over Bush. We were attacked and now everyone acts like we weren't. Do I need to post all the things Muslims TERRORISTS did since 1975? Why don't you tell me one attack on our soil while Bush was president since 9/11. I will tell you we have since Obama has been president. I can't for the life of me know why you people think he is the greatest thing to hit the U.S.. He is just a mouth piece with an ability to speak and convince. I am sure he could have sold so many of you a crappy car and you would think it was the greates thing. Talk about verbal breast milk.......that is all Obama has for you. No experience. No balls. With the press behind him all the way. And for the record I have posted some good things........when I can find them. It is pretty hard though.

Speaking truths about Muslims is not talking shit. It is speaking the truth. Unless you think truth is shit. So if you are referring to someone else maybe you can show me where I am talking shit about them.

You're right, to each his own. And I wrote none of this in anger. The capitals are to emphasis the words not yell them.
This is CABL.com posting #286811. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmL9
Posted in reply to: Re: Great Example of How They Lie by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Great Example of How They Lie Trey9007 1/8/2010 12:51:55 AM