Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Great Example of How They Lie

No, I can't admit he uses it softly.  IMO, some people just fall for, or just care more for, the Bush "yahoo" BS. Im sure you probably feel Bush used it the "right" way. He used the word terrorist the so called "right" way, while he ran up a 7 year 2 war tab, gave tax cuts to the rich during times, funded Iraq's universal healthcare, never caught Bin Laden after 7 yrs, and tried several terrorist in Federal court. 

Bush did most, if not all, of these things un-noticed by many of those who are now anti-Obama.  They all were too busy feeling good, because the good ole boy from Texas, talked the good ole boy kind of talk.  They never saw all the BS done after the good ole boy's speech.  Well, at least they claim they didn't see it..... Maybe they didn't see it. Because these very same people haven't noticed things, like how the the DOW has been climbing, and the many terrorist being killed, ever since Obama has been elected.

Personally, I don't need to see my Prez on TV every night talking about terrorist to feel good about my country.  I don't  need to talk sh*t about Muslims to feel good about my country.IM old skool, actions speak louder than words. Apparently, some people need that kind of verbal breast milk.   To each his own, I guess.....
This is CABL.com posting #286803. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmL1
Posted in reply to: Re: Great Example of How They Lie by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Great Example of How They Lie sab3r 1/8/2010 12:17:44 AM