Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

All I have to contribute to this is that I hope in 2010, the people that voted with their "heart" rather than their head have
learned a big lesson.  My mother, a lifelong Republican, who taught me, "vote for the platform you believe in, not the person".
Voted for Obama, because he was so personable, and funny, etc.,........Aaargh!!!
She didn't take her own advice, and now is seeing that it was a mistake.(She won't admit it, but she sure has
quit putting Obama on a pedestal these days!)  What so many Liberals refuse to hear is that even though we have nothing against
Obama personally, he is not qualified to be Commander in Chief of the this Nation.  I did not think John McCain was the best fit, but I voted my beliefs
and not whether I liked him or not.  I know Sarah P. does not have the experience yet, but she still had more than our current
President.  I saw last night on MSNBC, that now the Libs wanna back off on closing Gitmo due to the Yemen terrorist situation. I would have missed
what they said if I hadn't been watching closely, they said it so fast hardly anyone probably heard it!!! Liberal media keeping you as uninformed as possible.
They were shipping these folks home with a hug and goodbye 4 months ago, now they are getting a slap back to reality!!!

True Republicans vote the platform and that has hurt us, but at least we stay true to the platform and don't get wrapped up in a
politicians personality, versus their record of voting.........

True Democrats blame the last Republican President to hold office, for everything..........

This is CABL.com posting #286250. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmC6
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! dlightning 1/4/2010 3:15:29 PM