Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: points illegal border crossers to water

So ignorant. I am sorry you feel that way. You think a whole race of people are out to get you. Thank god you don't pull the strings. I went skiing one time and fell on my butt, went back the next week and did good.( parable) You roll the dice and it don't always turn up good. I am not going to bad mouth kids and young adults trying to better them selfs all because there is a rotten apple in the bunch. Be kind and rewind your thoughts and show compassion. Not to the bad drug addicts, drug pushers,murderers,rapist,thief's,molesters, so on and so on. show your compassion to the people so that the good ones can have a better life. kill or be killed,eye for an eye, thats all good if you know who your enemy is. Try marrying a illegal german and maybe your luck will change.

illegal mexican children in the us. Maybe we should drag them back to mexico and tell them to live in a mud hut.
This is CABL.com posting #285732. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmuK
Posted in reply to: Re: points illegal border crossers to water by mountaingirl67
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: points illegal border crossers to water willifstr 12/31/2009 6:13:14 PM
Re: points illegal border crossers to water sab3r 12/31/2009 3:03:51 PM
Re: points illegal border crossers to water mountaingirl67 12/31/2009 12:06:55 PM