Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: points illegal border crossers to water

I am sorry you do too much talking and no listening.  Never compared the guy to a rapist, murderer, etc., just giving an example of what the majority of illegal
immigrants have been doing for years because they really do not want to be American citizens, and contribute their "share" to society.  Your statement to me about marrying and illegal german, just proves my point about you not hearing anything but your own voice.  If I thought a whole race was "out to get me", I would not have married a man, taken his name(Medina), or had children with him ya dumb ass.  You just want to pick a fight, because that it what you spend all your time doing.  Go be the humanitarian you say you are and write a check to a hospital for some illegal's health care or something.  Take your boats down to
the river and give them all a ride across the border in it, and bring them into your home and take care of them...... What have you done personally to help these people you care about so much???  Put up or shut up!

This is CABL.com posting #285741. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmuT
Posted in reply to: Re: points illegal border crossers to water by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: points illegal border crossers to water smcdougall 12/31/2009 3:09:27 PM