Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Health Care

Yes I do have it. I have gone without it before. It is expensive. I believe reform is needed. And I don't believe in a government involvement to the level they are getting. Fining the individual for not having it.......how exactly is that like someone using their car to wreck yous and not paying you for the damage? How is it your fault I need care and how does my lack of coverage affect you? I will pay my bill. And I didn't affect your health in living or not getting health care.

But if I am driving and wreck into you, it directly affects you. My lack of health care does not. If you say that I may not pay my bill and therefore care goes up......well it does that already. But if I can't pay my bill I am getting health care for free anyway and you are paying for it. So again the auto insurance was not anything like this. And lobbyists got this in and the same politicians voted for it. Money is what this is about. The government sees more money to be made. To be taken from the private sector. Which means jobs to be taken from the private sector. So we will work for the government for whatever they say and we will not have as many private sector jobs because people think this idiot government can run private sector better. Think about this.........most of the politicians on the left are lawyers who have never run a business...........how is it they are so qualified?
This is CABL.com posting #285536. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmrA
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Health Care by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Universal Health Care dlightning 12/29/2009 11:18:04 PM