Create your free account now! Sign up

Universal Health Care

What Countries Have Universal Health Care?

the United States WAS the only "westernized" country without universal health care.

First, what does he mean by "westernized"? Defining the "western world" can be subjective, and definitions will vary depending on what criteria is used. Are you defining it from a cultural standpoint? Political? Economical. Is it even possible to truly define what the "western world" really is?

Okay, forget the western world. What countries on our good green Earth provide some sort of universal health care for their citizens? Here they are.

Afghanistan, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iraq, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.  AND NOW THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

During the past two years, 87 million Americans went with out health insurance. That's one third of the population. I was one of them, and it's no fun when your version of health care is taking vitamins and looking both ways when crossing the street. So those of you that could afford health insurance (good for you),those of you that are too young to care,(good for you). those of you that have no health issues, (good for you).those of you that got it through your employer (good for you)  those of you that disagree with me to just disagree (kiss my @$$) You all get a big gold star.

Thank god for healthcare.

This is CABL.com posting #285267. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmnf
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Universal Health Care MCT-40 12/27/2009 7:13:27 PM
Re: Universal Health Care Gwester843 12/27/2009 2:46:44 PM
Re: Universal Health Care sab3r 12/27/2009 1:11:25 PM
Re: Universal Health Care Sweeptech2004 12/27/2009 2:06:46 AM
Re: Universal Health Care RadioMan 12/27/2009 12:55:59 AM