Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Health Care

You sure seem full of yourself for a bloodsucking leech.. If this country was like all those countries then people wouldn't be trying to bring it to it's knees in the name of "helping the unfortunate" I have been unfortunate, I grew up with a widowed mother and went from upper middle class to extremely impoverished. I changed my situation, I educated myself and took chances because of opportunities (quickly fading) in this country I put myself in many positions to succeed. I have done very well and have voluntarily helped many others along the way. Even if the fat lady does sing on this particular issue, it will only be more divisive and continue to bankrupt this already broken nation. I used to be very proud to serve this country, lately it is an embarrassment to be associated with people like you and the commies pulling the strings. Be careful what you wish for. Go get your handout and keep licking obozo's ass crack. Just keep in mind that nothing is free no matter how uneducated about the facts you are. Sooner than later, after all the life blood is sucked out you will be left with nothing but a rotten diseased corpse. I hope you like the smell of rotting flesh.. When the sparks start flying you will be lucky to find someone to help the likes of you. Healthcare my ass! This is all about control and staying in power. Lead poison is a motherfucker..

p.s.  'g' is this your little sister or what?
This is CABL.com posting #285329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmof
Posted in reply to: Universal Health Care by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message