Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: For feds, more get 6-figure salaries

Not off of my money they don't get to be rich. These are public jobs. Not private. I don't care what the private sector makes. That sector can pay for it or they go under. Not the government. Why should I fund a government employee's half million dollar house? Or anyone else paying taxes? The fact that you think taxpayers should is someone thinking they are entitled to the same life as the private sector. If someone wants to get rich then do it in the private sector.

Government employees are already getting retirement and health care of off our taxes. The private sector pays taxes also on the money they profit. They are in business to make money and the employees help with that hence the high salaries. How is the government making money? The government is not in the business of making profit as proven by the only revenue generating source they have, save the IRS, and that is the Post office and they are failing. Tax payers are suppose to reward that with high wages? Tax payers are suppose to pay government employees 6 figure incomes? I am saying if one wants to have an opportunity to get rich it shouldn't be on our taxes...........pretty simple.
This is CABL.com posting #283844. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl0i
Posted in reply to: Re: For feds, more get 6-figure salaries by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: For feds, more get 6-figure salaries johnmc3 12/14/2009 8:14:18 AM