Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What happened to ethical companies?

SIMPLY PATHETIC

First off I applaud these two guys for "going to look" for work. I see most people crying on here but not willing to do anything about it. They did their side and verbalized that they were there for two weeks and two weeks only. I think they wrote that they mentioned it to the supervisor before they left home. TOO MANY TIMES have I traveled across the U.S. to get this same crap done to me. Difference between me and the rest of you is I will just leave. Ask around on the Cabl bar... I leave within 24 hours if the job is not what was said. (i can name names of companies but I wont). What I hear is that the company took full advantage of two guys willing to travel for 8 hours to do a good job and do what's right for their families.

Next thing I observe is: All you guys that think that this company is so great.. WHERE ARE THEY?? If someone went on the CABL BAR and started talking crap about my company and it wasn't the truth. UMMMMM I would be on the cabl bar showing my face. Haven't heard a peep from the company. To me and the rest of the "normal" installers it shows us truly how Tommy, his dad, and his whole family have nothing to stand on until I see a post from them. People don't go in "hiding" when their is nothing to hide from.

I am putting this company at the top of my "do not work for" list... Thanks for posting!!!!

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #283674. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblXy
Posted in reply to: Re: What happened to ethical companies? by CrazyIvan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What happened to ethical companies? hookman 81 12/12/2009 2:55:23 PM
Re: What happened to ethical companies? Splicer Life 4me 12/12/2009 2:21:15 PM