Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What happened to ethical companies?

"I am putting this company at the top of my "do not work for" list..."

I don't think this company will lose any sleep over this threat. Now, lets get down to business, shall we? This guy claims he told the company 2 weeks only. From what I've heard, if that was what was said, the company would have said to not bother coming. Think about it. It would cost more than it would be worth for 2 weeks worth of hassle loading, unloading, paperwork, etc, etc...NOBODY wants fly by nighters, which I'm sorry to say, it sounds like this guy is.

You guys say bravo that he left home for work. That might be admirable if the guy actually stayed there and worked, and not just hang for 2 weeks. But he didn't. He signed a contract full of "silly things" that he felt didn't or shouldn't apply to him, and when he found out it does, he comes to the bar to moan and groan. Someone said that it may not be legal to hold monies back. Have I got news for him! If the boy signed his name to it, and it was properly witnessed that he agreed to it, IT IS LEGAL.

Y'all think that he should have been cut a check before he even left. But put the shoe on the other foot, and someone did that to you if it were your company, and you would change your tune in a hurry. Y'all need to get your priorities straight here and read what was written. The saying is as valid today as it ever has, Caveat Emptor, let the buyer beware. The OP being the buyer here of course. Read before you sign.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #283679. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblXD
Posted in reply to: Re: What happened to ethical companies? by salesdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What happened to ethical companies? sdelnay 12/13/2009 5:01:52 PM
Re: What happened to ethical companies? timrlly 12/12/2009 8:58:40 PM