Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MSO Inhouse techs?

There are some very good points to consider here, i worked as a contractor for a while in my younger years, as i got older and the crawling,climbing and carrying got to my knees and shoulders i went in-house for the benefits and the security. I have seen the contractor in-house wars that go on in here and am not going into that except to say i have seen the good and bad on both sides of the fence. My philosophy on it for myself was to contract and make the good money while i was young and in great health, then as time and health flew by i turned to a more suitable and more reliable form of work. now when it's too friggen cold or i just want to go fishin i take a day off (paid) and go on and do what i want to do. I don't have to worry if there will be work for 6 days or two days this week, it all pays the same and although it's not what i used to make it doesn't matter, like i said earlier i worked for the money when i was younger and now i can afford to live on less. As to the post's original title, you don't see a lot of MSO guys here cause they are workin everyday and don't have the time and if they are not workin they are smart enough to go fishin but they aint gonna sit on here and waste their day off listenin to us bitch and moan. Though this industry is not what it once was it has put food on my table and paid my bills for a very long time, I have NEVER been laid off and as i see and talk to friends who are waitin for work to pick up or who are having to sell or foreclose on their homes I sure as hell am done bashing an industry that is still taking care of me and my family. God Bless each and every person who works for a livin, it aint easy but it's necessary.
This is CABL.com posting #282125. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblyz
Posted in reply to: Re: MSO Inhouse techs? by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MSO Inhouse techs? FUNNYFARM 11/30/2009 8:35:29 PM