Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NewsBusted

This would not be fixed over night, It will take sometime to recover

Let's just say for shit's and giggles, Youre ole lady goes out on a shopping spree and spends $10,000 at the mall on a bunch of stuff you consider stupid and useless. Would you then fix you're household budget by going out and buying a brand new truck and buy the kids a pony? I would hope not.But that is essentialy what this administation has done and then some and have plans to spend more. How does that make any sense? I seriously want an answer from the left on this other than just screaming about George Bush, but that's all I ever hear.
  I can understand the sentiment from the left hating George W. and his spending but the only thing different about "That One" is where he spends the money. Check out the U.S. dept clock and tell me why any politician from any party should pass along any new spending. This country is just about finished and the blame doesn't fall directly on one President and it is inexcusable for any administration to further this dept and is irresponsible at best, if not complicit in the purposful destruction of The United States of America! 
   Go ahead and take a look and then justify for me why we should spend any more $.
  http://usdebtclock.org/index.html 

Pay particular attention to the bottom right hand corner in the unfunded liabilities box. Yes it says $106 trillion. And the answer is to spend more? Come on man, that won't work for your or my family and it is not going to work for the country.

This is CABL.com posting #281248. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblkq
Posted in reply to: Re: NewsBusted by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: NewsBusted Sweeptech2004 11/23/2009 9:49:07 PM
Re: NewsBusted thetyrone 11/23/2009 3:57:22 PM