Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NewsBusted

I am not sure why GW keeps coming up as he is not in Office and i feel these problems was coming in just before he took office, But every one wants this fixed overnight and it is not going to happen as for the spending well i don't agree with that way too much spending and i can get what he is trying to do but i am not sure it will work, But with that said 1 he will not be able to please everyone no President can it is impossible. 2 I get the points that you make but it seems that this man can't do anything without someone finding fault in it, But i guess that goes back to # 1 he can't please everyone. 3 As for the Media they do have a job to report the News now how some of them pick what they will report i have wondered that for years because there are things that you feel that should make front page or the Top of the hour and you will never see it. In my Opinion and it is just my Opinion there a lot of people here that love Fox news because there are people there that bash Obama every day that is what there show is based on and i guess that is what people call true reporting. When bush was in office i didn't like when people bash him, I see statements on here about Obama bowing to other leaders and they say that makes us weak, Well these people (other Leaders) have cable too and they can look at Fox and all the other news too and if by bashing our leaders make us look strong then people need to wake up. We talk about unity in this country but when it comes to getting behind our president we can't never show that unity never. We always want to Protest and look for way's to publicly assassinate the character of the President. Now Obama wants the 9-11 homo's to be brought to Justice in NYC blocks from where they did what they did and i feel it is a mistake because all these guy's want to do is give a reason on why thy did what they did and that is Bullshit the only way i could agree with it is these guy's could publicly get stoned to death on all cable channels, But the USA is too human for that. Why in the hell do we always have to be politically correct ? If we did something like that in another country our head's would have been take off with no trial. In fact bush should have brought these homo's to trial a long time ago and while in jail they should have been forced to eat Pork chops for there 3 meals. I know i got off the Topic just something i have been holding in. I look at the Bar almost everyday but i don't comment much as you have the doug's (SAB3R) and the TOAST and a few others that can make a great point but there are others here that don't make any good points at all and sometimes it is better to just fall back and look
This is CABL.com posting #281274. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblkQ
Posted in reply to: Re: NewsBusted by superlinedog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: NewsBusted sab3r 11/23/2009 6:29:03 PM