Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense

Shit now the Pasco Office is getting together and about 25 guys are calling the law firm, the nerve of the owner in a local newspaper quoting he has over a 1000 employees.  This is funny because they are all subcontractors less office employee's "around 100 or so.

If you didnt read my post before it got deleted it said these judges were deciding on Sat contractors totally differrent.  Apples to Watermelons I say...

The case that was from a cable contractor and the same MSO BrightHouse found we were by overwhelming that were are employees... So jack @#@# get your facts straight....

:)

Hey take a look this shit.  Comcast,Time Warner and Bright House are getting suied along with there contractors by there contractors. These were filed in the last few months. Shit now I dont feel so bad.
1. TriWire Engineering Solutions and Comcast for firing that guy who filed againist RCN.... Big mistake to fire the guy,
2. LIPPINCOTT COMMUNICATIONS, INC and Comcast NJ
3. Vitel Communications LLC, MD and Comcast
4. Knight Enterprises, FL and Bright House
5. Amtec, LLC, MD and Comcast
6. Atlantic Cable Services, Inc., GA and Comcast
7. C.A.P.I. Telecommunication, Inc. and Comcast
8. Conn-X, LLC.,  MD and Comcast
9. Frontline Communications, Inc., IL and Comcast
10. Metropolitan Cable Communications, Inc, NY Time Warner
11. Uptown Communications & Electric, Inc, NJ Time Warner
12. Allcom Const. & Installation Services, LLC, FL <--- Judge decided now FL case law on the installers as an Employee.... YEAHHHHH!!!!!
13. Custom Cable Concepts, Inc., MA  RCN <-- the one that got me started on this trip.....
Like I said these were filed in the past  6 monthes.  I know this isnt big news but you have to think, with all these suits going after whats right, how can your primes site back and say YOUR CONTRACTORS.... They dont have a leg to stand on anymore.  The techs have spoken and aint taken the same BS they been feeding for years to keep you working 24 7.

This is CABL.com posting #279895. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkYB
Posted in reply to: Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense by superchop7
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense rtech779 11/18/2009 1:55:42 AM
Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense dcommtn 11/14/2009 12:59:10 AM