Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense

"12. Allcom Const. & Installation Services, LLC, FL <--- Judge decided now FL case law on the installers as an Employee.... YEAHHHHH!!!!!"
now let get your facts straight. this was one installer

this allcom company had no clue what they were doing. i have read up on this case and they showed up to court with contact that was never signed by this one tech. this is way they lost. and i hope bhn has cut this prime out that puts a scar on this industry and that jeopardizes the way that many hard working people support there families.

now don't get me wrong. i am not sticking up for all primes. i read alot of posts here and i feel for the people that are not getting paid and getting ripped off. you guys have the right to bitch and should stand up and fight. i would. i have worked for knight for about 9 years and they have never missed a paid day, paid me for every job i have completed, and i have never received a backcharge without an explaination. some harsh? yes, but imagine what hack crap you would run into if chargebacks didn't exist. now were talking overtime (lol) and doing crap that the last tech should have done.

keeper,
how are you ever going to prove that you never worked over 40 hours a week? by the bullshit times you wrote on your work oders?lol
or are you going to have bhn pull workforce records where you logged on the job and then closed it out a minute later? wow 8 jobs done in 8 minutes thats fast!!!!!!!!!!!lol

bottom line if you like your prime don't work for them. no one is holding a gun to your head. find one you like. there plenty of them out there. if you don't like being a contractor apply for a job with the mso and make the big bucks as an employee.lol    this is what good hard working installers have been doing for years. but now the economy sucks the hacks can't find work so they try dragging everyone down with them. where was all this crying 5-6 years ago when there was more work than techs?

This is CABL.com posting #279968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkZM
Posted in reply to: Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense by KeeperofSecrets
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense BlackZ28 12/17/2009 1:53:40 PM
Re: I found 3 judges in FL with common sense valor 11/17/2009 1:27:35 PM