Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: and the winner is......

ok sab, you come up with a bunch of things obama has not done,but he has done some things, now that he is president, we cannot exclude them. Fist of all he got joe biden out of the senate. I believe he exposed vacuous brained liberals. He helped the gun and ammo stores( unwittingly ) make a killing which encourages the economy. the "largest" economic stimulus bill in American history.
Ordering the closing of Guantanamo Bay military detention facility and abolishing "enhanced interrogation techniques." I said Ordering not that he has done it.
Setting a fixed timetable for withdrawing U.S. combat forces from Iraq.
modest new assistance, European allies in a new multi-layered strategy there and in Pakistan.
"Returning science to its rightful place" by lifting the Bush restrictions on federally funded embryonic stem cell research.
Signing laws to expand children's health insurance (financed by a 61-cent per pack increase in the federal cigarette tax the adviser did not tout).
 Signing a law meant to improve the ability of women who allege pay discrimination to sue their employer.
 Diminishing the role of lobbyists in the White House
"Forge a meaningful statement from the United Nations" criticizing North Korea's launch of a ballistic missile.
 Lifting travel and remittance restrictions for Cuban Americans who seek to travel more frequently to the island and send more US currency to their immediate family.
* Engaging world leaders in Europe, Turkey, Latin American and the Caribbean with "strength and humility." AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST HE GOT A DOG.  Now I know some of this stuff is funny,but if you are going to condemn someone you should at least tell both sides of the story. Now about your Question, What qualifications did he have to become president??? You don't need any,all you need is the vote. Here are just some that fit that category.(  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sarah Palin,  Hilary Clinton, so on and so on.

This is CABL.com posting #274452. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjyO
Posted in reply to: Re: and the winner is...... by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: and the winner is...... LocoDawg 10/10/2009 9:06:58 PM
Re: and the winner is...... sab3r 10/10/2009 4:10:52 PM
Re: and the winner is...... Gwester843 10/10/2009 11:22:49 AM