Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: and the winner is......

Sab3r is nothing more then an extremist he wishes only to provoke thought . thats a good one . how bout the thought of hatred which you so think about . how bout the anti government, you think about, how bout the trash you provoke by telling others on other web sites to trash me and now someone else. does not  see your view and now you wish to trash him . sweat for hire has done nothing more then try to approach a debate yet you begin to trash him .
 sab3r you are an american extremist that extorts the truth whines when he can't get his way repost's over and over to twist a posting . and supports nothing more then to commute anti government sediment .
 as spoken here by myself and others who are not afraid to engage with people like your self . you lost the election and as time moves on you become more and more a loser .The health care bill will be past . without thrash being thrown as you condemn with lies and mis truths . the president will become the leader everyone knows him to be .
 and the winner is . because the statement made on fox news ,because he is not bush . Obama brings leadership and countries willing to talk . bush made demands . 
  sab3r putting me on block again only shows your chidish ways,is this not something you whinned about in weeks past ,drugs you speak of they must not be working for you . and the name Phil that is also a name filled with contempt . not an american thought
 constitution your favorite word but in our country it is for our protection . not your's an extremist who contorts the constitution so as to minipulate others . google the word extremist you are that person .(sab3r)
This is CABL.com posting #274470. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjy6
Posted in reply to: Re: and the winner is...... by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message