Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: and the winner is......

WE're cool Sweat. I have addressed the attacking in another thread. I don't feel it is necessary. We all need to address the subject and not the person.
I am called extreme (really only by one sick individual) but all I want to do is provoke thought. Most of the time I just ask for opinion on the article or subject and sometimes put my own thoughts in as well. It wasn't the blacks that voted Obama in it was the whites. But so many did it just because he is half black and it didn't make a difference if he was qualified. He speaks great. But that's it. So if you or I really look at it, racism elected Obama. 96 percent of blacks voted for him, Why? Well how many did I speak to that knew nothing about him except he was black and that was all they needed? Plenty. I also, am not racist but I will call something the way it mostly appears and anyone denying the appearance is not objective or ready to face the truth. Still the question hasn't been answered. What were his qualifications to be president and get the peace prize. Why is he hiding so many of his past documents? Education and so on?
I am not saying it is you that has to answer but no one is and as pointed out in another thread, no one is even saying who the competition was. Why?
And why is a public figure getting money like that from another source while being paid in public office? Because of the office. If he had done work on the side (which he shouldn't be as president of the U.S. he should be waaayyy too busy) then I could understand it. But he has done nothing to deserve this money. Why are our politicians becoming millionaires IN office? Something wrong there. IF they are paid for public service, and they are paid well,  then that is their job and all they should be doing.
This is CABL.com posting #274446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjyI
Posted in reply to: Re: and the winner is...... by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: and the winner is...... sweatforhire 10/10/2009 2:07:12 AM