Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: and the winner is......

The President has not been in office long enough to see if he will do what he said he would . That is my opinion. I do not think the president deserved the noble peace prize. I also don't believe he wanted it. 96 percent african americas voted for Obama. If more white people would get off their butt things might have been different.43 percent of white people voted for obama. There are a whole lot more white people as compared to african americas. The color of a persons skin has nothing to do with me being for or against the president. I am not a racist. My opinion about obama could change if he don't do some of the things he said he would do. My opinion could change about locodawg,toast,goodsky,and lets not forget pole hiker ( semper fidelis) but first I would drink 100 beers. I cant help but attack those guys,they attack me whenever they get the chance. Now back to the president. I believe some people on here don't like the president due to his epidermis color. sab3r I never said obama deserved the noble peace prize. I believe you got me confused with G-string ( whoops there I go again ) I meant Gwester843 or George. Ok Obama is going to get 1.4 million along with the peace prize, and I think that is wrong,but again I think president thinks the same way. I think Obama should denounce it. I don't agree about some of the things that he is doing,but for now I will wait and see what he will accomplish in the future. Now about the ufo sightings and obama being born in indonesia,kenya,iraq,afghanistan,disneyworld, or the fact that he is the antichrist is all a bunch of crap. obams birth certificate is on the web for all to see. People will do almost anything to start a smear campaign. It comes down to wait and see.

This is CABL.com posting #274442. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjyE
Posted in reply to: Re: and the winner is...... by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: and the winner is...... MikeEd 10/10/2009 2:04:54 AM
Re: and the winner is...... sab3r 10/10/2009 12:30:45 AM