Create your free account now! Sign up

everyone complaining

Everytime I come on this site all we here is the negative
when are we going to wake up and smell the coffee, we get charged back for that I agree that the charge backs are
not right but has anyone really I mean really looked into what is going on?

why do we get the charge backs. Look deep down inside!
WHO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CUSTOMER RIGHT NOW?

THE ONE WE ARE IN FRONT OF and is it right that we short come them for the anger we have for
our person we are working for?
 NO NO NO
we do need to get paid for the hard work we do HOWEVER if we don't change that fitting or tighten that ground then we are
really the one at fault are we not
I do not agree that we get such a hefty fine for HUMAN ERROR , but it is mandated by the powers at be so I say just slow down, and
do only what is necessary for the job,  take your time and get the job right, forget the time frames and do a good job,  it is up to the leads to
get the area running right, so if you have too many jobs to get done just let them know to get rid of the jobs or run them
to get you caught up. if they don't then it is on them!

this is another way of getting them to realize that jobs take longer then the time alotted to get done,  you can only get done what you can but make it perfect so your QC comes out 100/100 you can not be faulted for that.

so I do suggest that you take a pic of all of your fittings and the wallbox the ground and tap the CPE devices and make sure that you are in good with the customer so you don't get a customer not satisfied with install.

if we do this then we beat them at thier owne game. especially if we email these pics from our subs pc at the time of install!!!  how can anyone argue a world wide time stamp on an e-mail yes I know this all takes time and we get paid by the job. however if we all do this one of two thigs has to happen the entire qc team comes under scrunty for false documentation and then we all have a law suit for intending to defraud a contractor of services talk to your attoneys about this and also ask them why are we the installer not present at the arbutraiton seeng how this is an arbutration penality and what about the arbutrator bieing of a nnutural sopurce otsied of bright house.

we are the ones paying 100% of the fine and the contraactor we work for is not even though the still get paid the codes we bill for
This is CABL.com posting #274365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjxp
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: everyone complaining LocoDawg 10/10/2009 10:25:58 PM
Re: everyone complaining fundude101 10/9/2009 10:00:41 PM
Re: everyone complaining fundude101 10/9/2009 9:53:45 PM
Re: everyone complining LocoDawg 10/9/2009 8:30:05 PM
Re: everyone complining LocoDawg 10/9/2009 7:56:23 PM