Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: See ya ACLU

Okay where does the law come in and if you were here you would know he was found not guilty on a technicality as he did what the court ordered not to do .. and he was given a reprimand he said during a tv interview he will not do it again so there is winners on both sides.
the ruling did not change he law . it critized both sides . the law states separation between church and state . you can break down the constitution any way you wish but the man admitted breaking the law .
 so sab3r again do we draw aline for those who can and those who can't break the law .
lets use an example you smoke I do not. law says smoking band in public places . that includes outside events . you lite up . the cop writes you  a ticket. I protest your being there  smoking the cop writes me a ticket for protesting in a public place without  a permit .
see something stinks here you can interpret the law . and a judge makes the ruling .
the judge did a good job as she allowed him to walk with a strong warning . that is good . she controlled the crowd and what might have happened if she did not . so aclu good job . judge better job . and hey when I get time today I will see if there is a interview i can post .
This is CABL.com posting #271211. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiIx
Posted in reply to: Re: See ya ACLU by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: See ya ACLU sab3r 9/18/2009 1:34:13 PM
Re: See ya ACLU Gwester843 9/18/2009 12:40:29 PM