Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am so tired of this

This weekend, it is been said by the republican party. that something needs to be done, it meaning health care, will not fix it self, so . on we rage the south carolina rep is part to racial groups in SC and anyone who thinks he isn't knows nothing about southern politics . race did play a role he would not have done that to Bush Or Clinton . Wilson has run himself out of congress cause black Americans will run to the polls in next election and vote him out. If you seen the district you would know he is a gonna .
 Obama is not about to pull the race card this is what racist America wants, so they can pound on him  for that next. no not this time the media pulled the card and republicans are running for the Bushes  no pun intended
Hell now the media is calling statements from glen beck lies and any one with a mind of there own knows he making statements to draw show time revenue . to many people with to many self centered comments spoiled american's is what it is the country is in term oil and the brat's we raised who wanted change now want to hide behind the skirt of the american constitution which has been changed to meet every congresses needs .
This is CABL.com posting #270323. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiud
Posted in reply to: I am so tired of this by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I am so tired of this sab3r 9/14/2009 2:14:26 PM
Re: I am so tired of this JD42596 9/14/2009 8:52:41 AM