Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f

To single out any one person, due to race is wrong. To assume that all old men work at WalMart is wrong. Because you shop at Dillards we are supposed to think you are not a loser?  Again stereotyping. (hypocritical). We make assumptions, due to facts and numbers. Are all the people that live in trailer courts trash? NO!!! It is a fact, that if you live in a trailer court, you are considered trash. YES....Why? Alot of crime starts there. If you live in the hood, you are considered to be a drug dealer. Again majority rules (It is a sad FACT)........ To be racist is wrong. To be skeptical is not. If 80% of the people living in the hood are criminals, are you going to hire one. Probably not. If a person shops at Dillards, LOL, and lives in a nice neighborhood? The odds are better.
My personal opinion!!!! Just because you are poor, does not mean that you have to use MY country as a trash can. Painting everything in sight with a bunch of meaningless crap. I don't have too much money these days. Times are hard. You WILL never see me breaking my neighbors windows, or painting anything other than the old grill that i can only cook frozen hamburgers on....... Here is a test. Spend all night on the streets in Detroit or South Chicago It is what it is!!!!!!! Well got to go iron my WalMart shirt and lock down my trailer. LOL.... No hard feelings jfc. Touchy topic. God bless us all.
This is CABL.com posting #269593. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiir
There is 1 reply to this message