Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f

if you read all my post it was in responce to being placed in a group of old hasbeens that were over the hill, couldnt cut it any more and were not able to make money and keep up with the younger workers. the walmart remark was a joke in responce to his statement that if he couldnt out preform old men he would quit and go to work for walmart. if your opinion is that i should take personal attacks on old people just because their old and not respond you have a different opinion of freedom than i, his attack was towards a group of people and not just a person and i clearly stated that and i dont have a clue about being racist and have been very clear ablut that. maybe you should read all my posts and respond to one time i have ever made a racist remark and think you might be more careful about calling someone one of the most vile names i know. but i so believe in your right to free speach i only wish you would read and let me know what you said was wrong and also get a since of humor. this is the first time in my life i have ever been called a racist. i have always employed mexicans,blacks,whites, etc and found them to be no different from anyone else.WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND STRIVE TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY,FRIENDS AND COUNTRY. PS I WISH YOU COULD MEET MY GRANDCHILDREN, SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM MIXED, I CALL THEM THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. HAVE A NICE DAY. PS I HAVE WORKED IN DETROIT,CHICAGO,NEW ORLEANS LOS ANGLES, NEW YORK, WASHINGTON DC PHILLY,PITTSBURG. AND ABOUT EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THIS COUNTRY. ALSO THE REFFERANCE TO A GANG MEMBER MOVING PEOPLE ACROSS THE BORDER WAS FROM A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH HIM INFORMING ME HE COULD PROVIDE ME WITH 4,14,40 OR 4000 WORKERS IF I NEED THEM AND WHEN I TOLD HIM THEY HAD TO BE LEGAL HE INFORMED ME THAT THEY ALL WOULD HAVE PAPER WORK. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME THINKING WE SHOULD ALL OBEY THE LAW REGUARDLESS OF RACE THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AND YOURS ALONE.
This is CABL.com posting #269753. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbik1
Posted in reply to: Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f by dawgsr4ever
There are 0 replies to this message