Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f

wow young man, why the attidude with old white men, i thougt only congress could do that. i am old and do still climb some, dig some, and anything else on the job that has to be done and have for over 40 years. lets get some facts straight, i enjoy working long hours, id rather fist-fight than fornicate, i am fair and unbiased with any race or gender and probably the only thing you could smoke on me is my shorts. i am only responding to you because you called out a group of people, not just a person. with that out of the way my friend lets address some of the issues you raise because i agree with you on some things. if i advertise for help, it is illegal for me to deny work because of race and many of the illegals have better ids than u s citizens so it is difficult to separate them from the legals and if you guess wrong you can find your self in court and lose everything you worked your whole life to get. here is how the process works on a lot of jobs, pay attention because you will be shocked. they arrive at the bus station, they are picked up and brought to the office, you take their picture and have them fill out i-9 and 1099 contract labor form, you get them an id and send all information to your costomer. take them to a motel or apartment with 3 to 5 in a room, their choice so they can share cooking facilities. here is the problem on many cases. 100.00 day 6 days a week=600.00. many have to pay a jobber that is often a gang member and he charges them 15.00  a day 5 days a week, or 75.00  a week. they chip in about 30 t0 40 dollars per week in on groceries each, the balance is sent to mexico un taxed.  the jobber gets them in the country,supplies the id, and locates the work for them. 75.00 per week for just one million of them nets the jobber 75 million dollars per week, if the number is 10 million then its 750 million per week going to a gang member and his group. this is all untaxed. not to say anything about the 450 dollars a week going to mexico untaxed on millions of illegals and if you do the math on 10 million you will find 100s of billions going south every year. the gangs use to have to grow the drugs at their cost, transport it at a cost, get some of it confiscated and jail terms also. now they have a product that grows itself, transports itself and if seized it is returned to them at no cost and receive a weekly income from it in billions. its called human trafficating. why do you think their are kidnapping of the poorest people from mexico it isnt for ransom, that would be stupid and their not stupid. it is controling their payments due them. dont use my name with this information please because i have been threatened several times over this discussion. i cant get anyone in government to respond to this problem. this is not a racial thing, its about the usa. if the gangs would get out of the business then we could have them transported legally across the border after getting checked out and then tax the monies they get. they are very hard working family people for the most part but this problem is going to break us. i have watched this develope over 30 years but since deregulation of phone and catv in the late 90s and their entry into the tripple hit option, fttp, ftth, etc. it has grown unchecked. having to rebuild every telco and catv in the us to be able to compete with each other lead to unlimited labor jobs that involve shovel work to grow out of control. beleive it or not this is going on now but dont hold it against the workers, they are only trying to feed their families. it hurts me to reveal this because i have alot of latino friends and i had to thind about it for a long time. hope this post gives you some information that might help you. god bless you and have a nice day. oh yea, let know how your job a walmart comes out. i dont get by their because i do my shopping dillards.
This is CABL.com posting #269314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbidW
Posted in reply to: Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f by joshrotch
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f dawgsr4ever 9/9/2009 9:32:24 PM