Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f

My reply was deleted because the admin guy felt sorry for you all.  The truth is that most of you guys are hiring Mexicans to line your pockets.  No I won't work for $8 an hour.  I am worth more than that, and if I'm not to you then I will go to Wal-Mart and make that.  It isn't that you can't find legitimate help you just won't pay for it.  Do you guys even carry shovels?  Most cable guys have someone else do the digging for them.  You all are just pissed that your prime has past.  It isn't my fault.  You used to make good money when you were young and fast.  Now you are not young anymore and someone like me is smoking you all.  It has been the same with every job that I have ever had.  The old people complain that someone else is stealing their money when the reality is that they have just gotten older and complacent.  I make between $6000 and $7000 every month and it is because I grind it out.  You old cable dawgs may have made money back in the day and I am happy for you, but guess what I am making it now.  Just because I am young does not mean anything.  I know what I am doing and I do it well.  I challenge any of you that think I can't hack it to get up with me.  You will not burn me out that I can promise you.  Hookman that was pretty clever joshcrotch I have heard that since like 3rd grade dude grow up.  The only issue I had was people hiring illegal aliens and everyone got pissed.  IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS.  PAY SOMEONE REAL MONEY INSTEAD OF PENNIES AND MAYBE YOU WON'T GET COMPLETE IDIOTS OUT THERE ON YOUR JOBS.
This is CABL.com posting #268530. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh1i
Posted in reply to: Re: trenching foreman? josh croch that was meant f by hookman 81
There are 3 replies to this message