Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Sex Talks in school

I have to say this. This country voted for the man because he was black. But guess what? More white people voted for him than black people. He would not be in office but for the white vote.

This presidency was about race and it was easy to see. One of the things that pissed me off the most was that anyone NOT supporting him was called racist. Bullshit. I didn't support him because the media hid so much about his experience and past from us. Why? They went into every orifice with Bush. Went back to Nam days. Went back to his college days. Brought up his drinking. But let go Obama's drug use. No big deal...why? Because he is black and we can't vet or investigate him for that reason. Again that's bullshit.

Why not Obama? Because he wasn't the best candidate. He was the rock star with the voice and that's all. If they had vetted him at all, he wouldn't be president. I can with all honesty say if Rice would have run I would have campaigned for her. She far outclasses Obama with experience. Or Powell. All day they would have had my support. But this race was about race pure and simple, not experience or who was best for the job.
This is CABL.com posting #269291. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbidz
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Sex Talks in school by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama Sex Talks in school thetyrone 9/8/2009 1:09:44 AM