Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Sex Talks in school

Mikeed in what world was racism not a Problem ?? It is people like you that is Part of the fucking problem. i would respect you more for being Honest. How is the man a Thug ?? because he is Black ??? is all black people thugs to you ???? don't be a coward say what you mean. For you to say that Racism became a problem because Obama is in Office then i say that you are the dumbest Person here are you out of your mind ??? You are the one that needs to be Educated on people, it is people like you that keep this country divided that allows people to come in and do what they do to us because we are so busy fighting each other. LIKE I SAID TO YOU BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT TOO YOU AGAIN IT IS VERY PLAIN TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE YOU BIGOT. I didn't ask you the question but being that you want to answer with a stupid response then i will direct this at you. Don't attack drifterdawg because he hit a nerve in your racist body he told you the way it is and the way it was presented. You really need help and you should get help real soon. COWARD if you want to attack Obama on policy or his job then do that stop attacking him on his Race the shit is OLD.
This is CABL.com posting #268979. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbh8x
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Sex Talks in school by MikeEd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama Sex Talks in school sab3r 9/8/2009 12:51:30 AM