Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Sex Talks in school

Well i disagree with that if the republican party had put a better Person out there they may and i say may have won. I have said before that there was a lot and i mean a lot of white people that voted for Obama But to say he got there because of the color of his skin is wrong he got there because the republican party dropped the ball and should have put a better person to run against him, Mccain didn't have a chance and what little chance he had got dimmer when he pick Palin as a running mate. I am not sure if people think that 1 the republican can't do no wrong or everyone should be a republican but the only reason Obama is where he is, Is because they dropped the ball and as far as Rice and Powell i wouldn't have voted for them But Powell endorsed Obama so that should say something. All of this May or may not sit well with everyone Else but the is my Opinion and i am sticking by it. 

P.S. The post you responded to that i responded to from MikeEd was meant directly at him. I said it before and i will say it again i know his type People can't to defend him But his post speak for itself
This is CABL.com posting #269300. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbidI
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Sex Talks in school by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Obama Sex Talks in school JD42596 9/8/2009 5:10:55 PM
Re: Obama Sex Talks in school sab3r 9/8/2009 4:29:30 PM