Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles

MCT-40 That was Well Said Again you have a lot of wisdom. Leaders Start at home Leaders are Mom and dad those are the leaders and once people look at these guy's as leaders then they have lost already. Vick is not a Leader and i don't consider him Garbage he is just a troubled young man that needs to turn his life around. I have never seen it where a dogs life means more than a human life. I love my dog she meets me at the door when i come home and she runs off the bill collectors good girl, I will be hurt if something happens to her but if she bites one of my kids she's done. what vick did, there is shit like that happening every day and the only reason he went to jail is because where he works if it had been the average joe they would have gotten a fine with a suspended sentence. I have seen people get arrested for stuff like that before, But it seems that people here do no wrong at all just the perfect group. This kid needs a second chance and he got it and that part is good for Philly. The rest of the teams was too coward to take a chance because of peta (Which kills animals every day) and so what in which way they kill them they still KILL THEM. The ASPCA Kills animals shit they eat them in china and have them hanging around in the stores so i guess the China men are garbage too. KILLING IS KILLING no matter what manner you do it IT IS still killing. How about the Hunters they shoot deers in the head or go shoot bear they have not intintions on eating but they do it just to make a Carpet or a moose just to hang there heads on there wall, What in the hell did the moose do to them. What about people that Kill for Fur coats come on yeah what vick did was wrong But i guess all the other stuff is OK because the congress that these guy's hate so much approves of it and shoots animals themselves. MCT-40 Again well said.
This is CABL.com posting #265421. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhc9
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message