Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles

No, I am not familiar with the details. I also did not attend any of the situations you are referrring to. I also have not read transcripts from the trial or seen the discovery evidence filed by the defense. Quite frankly, I think this is trivial compared to what is happening to this nation. If you are so fired up about this, then maybe you are watching too much tv. I don't abuse animals, I also don't place them on the same shelf as humans. I understand the culture from experience and I have learned to know better. Other nations grow dogs to eat. If my neighbors dog continuously raids my chicken coop, I will bust a cap in it's ass and not have a passing thought.I had a chow for nine years that followed me across this nation guarding my truck and tools. He bit my 1 and 1/2 year old son over a sandwich and I planted his fuckin ass! No regrets!  Furthermore I don't consider sports figures as role models nor do I try to emboss that on my children. Leadership is encompassed falsely these days in sports but real leaders are not highlighted for fame and fortune. Real leaders seem to be persecuted by msm because of propaganda. Leaders will shine through this mess. Leaders are what I am raising. If you think a dogfighting talented qb is supposed to be a role model then you have the prob.
This is CABL.com posting #265415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles thetyrone 8/15/2009 11:20:29 PM