Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles

You are trying to use hunting as a comparison to torturing dogs? To electrocuting them by the testicles til they die? Killing for food isn't a good argument either. Not for this. And while I don't agree with people killing for a trophy, if a hunter is caught not harvesting the meat he is in big trouble. It happens here sometimes and you don't want to do it. Having said that, at least the hunter is humane about it. He goes for the kill shot and not the torture of the animal. Not even close to a good argument about what Vick did. He has his second chance to be a millionaire after showing he is a lousy example and human being.  I believe he gets that but I don't believe he gives a damn and if he wasn't to get caught he would do it again. You can't do those things to an animal and ever be sorry for it. But don't think there is any similarity whatsoever in feeding ones' family as a hunter to what Vick did. This isn't even apples and oranges.
This is CABL.com posting #265499. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhep
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Updated Message to All here thetyrone 8/17/2009 9:08:07 AM
Re: Michael Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles thetyrone 8/16/2009 5:52:55 PM