Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

Whoa Not whatever they want But there are things they have to do that is not for everones ear's. Now i am not saying give them free rain but at least if he is going to hang himself then give him a chance to do it. they say the white house had nothing to do with it and that is Bullshit They all know what's going on and that was set up before Bill gassed up the plane, But if they Put everything they do in the media then why use the word TOP SECRET or Put people in jail for selling the secrets shit all they will have to do is Tune in to CNN or MSN. I am just saying we will never know everything that goes on within there ranks and Obama is finding that out know from when he was running off his mouth about what he was going to do and Now he found out that he can't do half of what he said and will have to go back on the no Tax hike. there is alot of shit we will never know they do a good job to hide it. People here site the constiution and i went to school and i know what it says but what they do is diffrent.
This is CABL.com posting #264209. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgTB
Posted in reply to: Re: Well they are free by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Well they are free sab3r 8/6/2009 8:08:11 PM
Re: Well they are free MCT-40 8/6/2009 6:00:35 PM