Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

Don't patronize me or suggest you know what I do. I do my best to respectfully respond to you. You prefer to ride with blinders on. You have no idea how I live my life as I know little of yours. I put up relevant quotes occasionally, I also throw out news stories from every side..I also passionatly voice my opinion. Would you like to explain to me where I have been contradictory to the constitution? Especially the way I live, since I am in fl. and you are in nc. Maybe you are speaking generally again but since I was the one that responded to you with the constitution I have taken a bit of offense. It doesn't mean I don't like you but please explain. I feel that I am quite consistent here and throughout my life. I certainly don't stake the claim of perfection but I do live reasonably openminded. I am clearly fed up with the fuckwads in d.c. and my dissent, my scrutiny, my right to address grievances will not be altered by a bunch of bed wetting, panty waste, power hungry elitists. So says my second amendment.. Those aren't just keystrokes my friend that is how I truly feel.
This is CABL.com posting #264217. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgTJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Well they are free by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message