Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

I don't think so Tyrone. The Obama taking a shit is not Bill Clinton getting 2 girls freed and the government is not a separate entity...they are us. Yet they (the government)were unable to get these girls free. Why? We should be knowing what they are doing and I am surprised to hear you say they should do whatever they want, in so many words, and we shouldn't know about it. That attitude is what they want Americans to have. Stay out of the nation's business. I don't think so. It is OUR nation not the property of whatever elected official is in office. The very fact that you brought up "We have countries that hate us and want to destroy us," should be enough reason to raise an eyebrow with one that suddenly goes against character and lets 2 people go they were calling trespassers and spies to a man with no authority or office in the government. I am not dissecting everything. I am not fighting about anything. I asked questions. What is wrong with that? Not one argument you made was good. Pissing and taking a shit? Really? You compare that to national interest? You're better than that.
This is CABL.com posting #264203. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgTv
Posted in reply to: Re: Well they are free by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Well they are free thetyrone 8/6/2009 4:27:42 PM
Re: Well they are free thetyrone 8/6/2009 4:25:02 PM