Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well they are free

Sab3r
I am sure that there was a Bigger Purpose for Bill to go and do what he did and if we find out or not there are somethings that should be left to the government to handle and this is one of them. The American people now have all the Blogs the Face books and twitters what makes us think that the Terrorist are not Tweeting too. Every move that these people make we want to disect it and make a issue of it, i am sure if it came out that Obama took a shit at 3 AM then people would say what in the hell is he doing shitting at a time like this, then they would ask was is a far left shit or a democratic shit or a Socolisic shit. Every move that he makes or not make has to be up for debate i didn't like it when bush was in office and it not right now. Now no matter who is in the white house must we hold there Penis for them and tell them or demand that they piss to the left or to the right and the get so confused they Piss in the wind. President Bush was not that bad of a man a few things i disagree with but not bad and when people attacked the man that shit was not right and i love our freedoms here but we take it to far sometimes and there should be a level of critizim that we the people should be able to publicly give the president. We have countries that hate us and want to destroy us, But answer this Why should they respect us and we do respect our president ? they see us fighting each other over the stupid shit and they see this it is all over the news the internet and the people have Direct TV and the Internet too. That is the country that we have become we need to know everything. the Public or some want to know everything but they don't want the Government to know nothing about them that is a double standard. Now they have programed us to say Our money the peoples money But 1 once that tax money is taken from us it is just that taken and it belong to the government that is why they call it a government Bail out not the Peoples bail out or the socolist Bail out. Should the Feds take over everything Hell No but there are somethings that they need to control or keep a cap on because people are too greedy and to stupid to run there own companies
This is CABL.com posting #264186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgTe
Posted in reply to: Well they are free by sab3r
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Well they are free goodsky 8/6/2009 4:06:19 PM
Re: Well they are free sab3r 8/6/2009 3:33:54 PM
Re: Well they are free superlinedog 8/6/2009 2:27:36 PM
Re: Well they are free MCT-40 8/6/2009 2:00:26 PM
Re: Well they are free Polehiker 8/6/2009 1:22:34 PM